- IF A STUDENT IS EXPOSED IN THE HOME, please alert the Assistant Principal and student should remain home, symptom free, for 72 hours.
- IF A STUDENT IS EXPOSED “INDIRECTLY”, please alert the Assistant Principal and student should remain home, symptom free, for 48 hours.
- IF A STUDENT TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID, please alert the Assistant Principal and remain home for at least five (5) days. To calculate your 5-day isolation period, day 0 is your first day of symptoms. Day 1 is the first full day after your symptoms developed. You can leave isolation after 5 full days. After five days, please refer to our general health policy to ensure the student has not exhibited any of the listed symptoms during the last 24 hours.
OTHER ILLNESSES: Your child should NOT be brought to school if, in the last 24 hours, he/she
- Has a fever
- Is vomiting
- has diarrhea
- severe cold
- excessive runny nose with yellow or green discharge
- cough with yellow or green discharge
- severe sore throat or diagnosis of strep throat
- undiagnosed rash
- head lice
If your child becomes ill during the school day or has any of the above symptoms, you will be contacted to pick up your child ASAP
What Sets Us Apart
- Developmentally Grouped Homerooms
- Differentiated and Individualized Academic Instruction
- Utilization of a Variety of Well-Supported Academic Programs and Multi-Sensory Instruction
- Small Groups for Core Academics
- Group Speech-Language, Occupational, and Music Therapy for all