These are programs that allow you to earn money for our school without costing you anything.
- Publix Partners: Sign up so that a portion of your spending on groceries will be donated to Porter Academy.
- Join Club Publix, if you’re not already a member. Terms & conditions apply.
- Log in to your Club Publix account. Select My Publix Partner in your profile to choose your school.
- Pay with the Publix app or enter your phone number at checkout, and Publix will donate a portion of your eligible purchase to your school.*
- Kroger School Rewards: Use this link to create your Kroger Community Awards account. Select “I’m a customer” and then “create an account” (there is a place to enter your Kroger Plus number if you already have a card). It will prompt you to search for an organization (“Porter Academy Inc”). When you shop at Kroger, simply scan your Kroger Plus card at checkout and they will donate money to Porter Academy.
- Box Tops: We can benefit from digital and paper submissions
- Digital submissions: Download Box Tops App and scan your receipt (instructional flyer attached). Our school is listed as “Porter School“.
- Paper submissions: cut out box tops from General Mills products and send them into Porter Academy.