These are programs that allow you to earn money for our school without costing you anything.
- Amazon Smile : Amazon donates a percentage of your purchases to Porter Academy when you order through Amazon Smile. This in no way impacts the cost to you. Click the link to go directly to our Amazon Smile giving page.
- To make it even easier, use a Chrome extension called Smilematic which will automatically redirect you to AmazonSmile whenever you shop Amazon!
- Publix Partners: If you already have a Publix account, log in and go to “My Account”. Ensure you have a phone number entered. Once a phone number is entered, look at the “Publix Partners” section for an option to select a school. Search for “Porter Academy”. If you do not already have a Publix account, you can create one here.
- Kroger School Rewards: Use this link to create your Kroger Community Awards account. Select “I’m a customer” and then “create an account” (there is a place to enter your Kroger Plus number if you already have a card). It will prompt you to search for an organization (“Porter Academy Inc”). When you shop at Kroger, simply scan your Kroger Plus card at checkout and they will donate money to Porter Academy.
- Box Tops: When you use any General Mills products –- cereals, frozen foods, meals, snacks, baking, you name it, just clip the official education box top coupon from the box. Send them in to your child’s homeroom or turn them in to the Business office. Many Cascadian Farm (organic) items contain box tops!